The Burgate School and Sixth Form is a great place to work with an excellent local reputation. Achievement is very high at all levels, because students are exceptionally well-behaved and eager to learn in our warm and friendly environment.
We are looking for a well-qualified, inspiring and forward thinking colleague who will relish the opportunity to:
- Work in a high performing and forward thinking Mathematics Department;
- Work with exceptional and enthusiastic colleagues to deliver high quality lessons;
- Share resources to further the enjoyment of learning Mathematics;
- Encourage students to develop their understanding through investigative learning and collaborative problem solving.
You are likely to be someone who:
- Is an inspirational classroom teacher;
- Has the ability to improve outcomes for students;
- Has a clear understanding of effective stretch and challenge;
- Understands how to enable students to achieve at the highest level;
- Will embrace our highly supportive and professional culture.
The Burgate can offer you the opportunity to:
- Work with wonderful young people and their families;
- Work with outstanding colleagues throughout our school;
- Receive high quality continued professional development;
- Live and work in one of the most beautiful areas of England.
The Burgate School is committed to safeguarding the welfare of its students and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and other relevant pre-employment checks including satisfactory references and medical clearance. We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion.