North Halifax Grammar School
Living to Learn | Learning to Live
We aim to be the school that everyone wishes they went to…..why not join us?
We have an opportunity for a Teacher of Mathematics who will be able to teach Mathematics at all levels in a successful selective co-educational setting where the students are able, highly motivated, eager to learn and well behaved.
The position is available from Easter 2019.
This is a permanent position and we will consider applications for 0.6 FTE or above and/or a September 2019 start for the right candidate.
· Ofsted Outstanding (2011).
· Academically selective co-educational Academy (11-18 years).
· Extremely proud of the achievements of our students.
· Progressive, friendly and vibrant.
· Supportive and inclusive.
· Be inspirational and motivational?
· Build great relationships with the students?
· Deliver quality teaching at all times?
· Be passionate about Mathematics?
· Teach all aspects of Mathematics?
· Be an excellent communicator?
“The school does amazing things; you will see people transformed”
Year 8 student
“Wide choice of enrichment: drama, sport, enterprise, music and many more”
Application forms and further details of the post are available to download from the Academy website www.nhgs.co.uk or email Mrs K Morris, Personnel Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Early applications are recommended as interviews may be held for suitable candidates prior to the closing date.
The vacancy will close on successful appointment or on 25th January 2019 at 12noon at the latest.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will need to undertake a DBS enhanced clearance, including checks with past employers.