Teacher of Mathematics
Start date: January 2020
Salary: Main Pay Scale
We are seeking an inspirational classroom practitioner with strong subject knowledge to join our successful Maths department. We wish to appoint an individual who is, or has the potential to become, an outstanding practitioner and has the necessary passion to engender a love of learning Maths. Applications are invited from trainees as well as more experienced colleagues.
Are you able to:
• Inspire and innovate?
• Nurture and develop (yourself as well as others)?
• Commit to, and raise further, high achievement and motivation?
• Optimise Maths learning for all?
We will offer:
• A supportive learning environment and team to work in
• The opportunity to make a difference
• The chance to actively promote your career development
• Happy and enthusiastic students who want to learn.
• The benefit of being part of a multi-academy trust offering the support of experienced colleagues across our schools and greater opportunities for career progression
Bohunt School in Liphook was judged to be Outstanding in all areas in April 2013 and the school has received national coverage for a variety of innovative initiatives. Bohunt School opened a new Sixth Form in purpose built accommodation in 2017.
New Entrants to the profession will receive a bonus payment of £1500 on successful completion of their NQT year, payable at the end of their fourth term of employment.
Bohunt Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment.
The successful candidate will be subject to pre-employment checks, including enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references.
Visits to the school are welcome please contact Sarah Stafrace on 01428 725900 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details on how to apply, please visit http://www.bohunt.hants.sch.uk/about-bohunt/vacancies/ or email: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 9.00am on Wednesday 16 October 2019