We welcome applications from people looking for a part time role or flexible working.
This post is suitable for NQTs.
Who we are
The most difficult problems in society are ultimately solved by ensuring all students have access to an incredible education system. We are determined to make this the case in Feltham. We’ve got a really clear idea about the type of teachers we’d like to join our team. We know there is a recruitment crisis right now, but that doesn’t mean we’ll just settle for anyone we can get.
Who you are
- You know the difference a good teacher can make to a child's future and are determined that their socio-economic background will not dictate this.
- You believe that establishing strong relationships with students supports their personal development and preparedness to learn.
- You work collaboratively and understand that we achieve more working together.
- You have a relentless focus on the development of your classroom practice and welcome coaching and support.
What we offer
- Department offices, assigned classrooms, staff laptops, cloud technology; we do our utmost to make your job work for your benefit.
- We think differently; take our school day as an example. Our later start of 9:20am for students allows our staff time to plan in the morning, whilst they are fresh. It also responds to the adolescent brain, which is more alert later in the morning.
- Staff meetings take place in the morning; developing our staff is always a priority, it is only right that this takes place at the start of the day, free from the distractions and fatigue of the school day.
- Finish at 1:50pm every Friday and start at 8:50am on Monday and leave your work at school; make the most of your weekend!
- We are a good school (Ofsted 2018) and offer genuine support and guidance to our staff, after all, you are our most important resource.
- A wide range of benefits from flexible working to flu jabs and a lot more in between.
If this is the job for you, we'd love to hear from you, please click on ‘Quick Apply’. Read more about us and this opportunity now on our website.
Please contact Penny Davies for any information you need by telephone on 0208 831 3007 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9am, Monday 12 April 2021.
Interviews will be held according to application.
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years
Here at Springwest Academy, part of Tudor Park Education Trust, we’re always seeking to better our best. We strive to provide outstanding teaching and abundant opportunities in a wonderfully diverse and compassionate community. We lead by example, pr...