ABC Teachers part of TES are helping a school to recruit for a Teacher of Mathematics to start September 19 – February 19 full time teaching to KS3 and KS4. If you are a hardworking, engaging mathematics teacher who wants to be part of a successful team then we want to hear from you.
About the role:
• Have creative ideas and teaching styles to engage pupils within lessons
• Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
• Supporting secondary aged children, delivering English lessons to a high standard
• Attend staff meetings and parents evenings
• Being a productive member of the department and a team player
• Providing excellent feedback to pupils (verbal and written)
• Motivate students to engage with all learning activities and to reach their full potential
About the school:
• Excellent departmental support
• Aiming for the highest quality of teaching
• Striving to provide the best possible experience for all
• Committed to working together to build a positive learning environment
• Must be eligible to work in the UK (valid visa)
• Possess valid references, DBS/Police checks
• Hold a degree and at least 20 days experience working with children
• Have worked in UK schools and with the curriculum in the last 2 years
• Have excellent communication skills
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be required to attend a face to face interview and go through our clearance process which includes background checks such as prohibition from teaching.
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach and an online safeguarding training package worth £350.
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement)
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Megan Jones on 01543 410500 or email email@example.com
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are a REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.