Passionate about Mathematics?
‘Wanting to move your career to the next level and join a team who are enthusiastic, committed and talented?
If so…we want to hear from you!
ASPIRE, GROW, SUCCEED
Applications are invited from experienced teachers and those seeking their first appointment.
This post is available from Easter or September 2019 for a MPS/UPS teacher appointment. For a current year PGCE student there is the opportunity to start before the summer holidays. The successful post holder will be paid from the agreed start date.
We wish to appoint a dynamic and innovative Teacher of Mathematics who is an outstanding teacher, passionate about their subject, brings fresh ideas, and will work hard in a committed team to realise excellent progress and attainment for all students through the delivery of a knowledge rich curriculum.
The successful post holder will:
- Have an infectious enthusiasm for mathematics.
- Have the ability to obtain great outcomes at Key Stage 3, 4 and 5.
- Have passion for learning and teaching and be committed to improving classroom practice.
- Embrace the current changes to the curriculum and drive up progress and outcomes.
- Have a professional drive, energy, determination and aspiration.
- Have the ability to inspire, engage and enthuse students, staff and the wider community.
- Collaborate and work with all staff across school.
We will offer:
- A talented and committed staff team who are supportive of each other. This includes framework for staff voice and a fair workload charter to ensure wellbeing and a good work life balance.
- A Headteacher, Leadership Team and Governing Body committed to creating a school of outstanding practice.
- The opportunity to grow in your teaching practice and work with young people in a truly comprehensive, multi-cultural community environment.
- Excellent professional development opportunities and a subject-specific CPD model which focuses on subject knowledge.
- Fantastic building resources and facilities.
If you share our values, ambition, have a proven track record, and relish a new challenge we look forward to receiving your application.
For further information about the school, please visit www.allertongrange.com or call 0113 393 0304 with any questions.
To apply, please return your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 17 March 2019.
Allerton Grange is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, and expects all staff, Governors and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS and safeguarding recruitment checks.
We are also an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates.