Subject Teacher of Mathematics
Start Date: September 2021
Closing date: 11.59pm Sunday 28th February 2021
Due to our expanding curriculum, North Liverpool Academy would like to appoint a full time Teacher of Mathematics.
This role would be suitable for an NQT or experienced Teacher.
North Liverpool Academy offers:
• Fast track UPS/Leadership progression
• Main scale teachers have a minimum 15% timetabled PPA time
• Training and support for middle or emerging leaders and access to NPQML/SL programmes
• Well lead and managed teams
• Inclusive induction programme
• Designated reprographics support & ICT helpdesk
• Extensive wellbeing and rewards package
• Proactive approach to mental health and wellbeing including a supportive HR Department Free on-site secure parking
• Free access to Fitness suite
• Complementary tea & coffee facilities
• Extended opening hours to promote a better quality of work/life balance
• North Liverpool Academy is a high performing inner city true 11-19 Community school
• Judged 'Good' - Ofsted May 2017
• An impressive new building with fantastic facilities
• Strong community & business links
You will have proven experience in:
• Teaching & learning with the 11-19 age group
• Delivering consistently good to outstanding lessons
• Enthusing and motivating students
We are looking for a colleague who:
• Is efficient, adaptable, personable and shares in the vision and ethos of North Liverpool Academy & Northern Schools Trust
• Has a passion and vast knowledge of their subject
• Is wanting to make a difference to the lives of our students
North Liverpool Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff & volunteers will need to obtain an enhanced DBS disclosure.
North Liverpool Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Located at the heart of our community, North Liverpool Academy is committed to working with local businesses and residents to be a true community school.
We celebrate our diverse nature and we are nationally renowned for many aspects of our provision...