Are you a passionate Mathematics teacher able to plan and deliver outstanding lessons? Are you looking to work in a positive and forward-thinking department that puts collaboration and excellence at the heart of everything it undertakes? If so, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Mathematics department. We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and ambitious teacher of Mathematics with the qualities to inspire and motivate both staff and students. We are constantly developing our practice and work closely with our cross-phase partners to ensure that we stay at the forefront of Mathematics teaching. This includes the development of a new Key Stage 3 mastery model focused on ensuring that our students gain a more conceptual understanding of topics before progressing through KS3. In addition to this, you will be given bespoke opportunities to further your career with access to outstanding internal and external CPD. Why not apply to join us?
About Loreto High School
• A small school where we get to know our students, identify their strengths and nurture their talents.
• A school with good behaviour and a positive culture built on respect and tolerance for everyone (OFSTED, 2016).
• Excellent CPD and staff well-being programme.
The successful candidate will be an excellent practitioner with:
• The ability or potential to challenge our students and teach inspirational outstanding lessons;
• A commitment to Loreto High School’s high expectations and powerful ethos
• The ability to teach a range of abilities across both key stages;
• Excellent subject knowledge;
• A desire to work collaboratively and to make a real contribution to the development of our department and the progress of our students;
• An understanding of, or experience in, leading colleagues in successful initiatives.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.