Salary: MPR / UPR
Start Date: September 2021
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and inspiring teacher to join Caister Academy. The successful candidate will join a friendly, supportive and hard-working team of subject specialists, keen to ensure our students leave school with a passion for mathematics. Applications are welcomed from both NQTs and more experienced teachers.
Caister Academy is one of Norfolk’s leading co-educational secondary schools, situated in the coastal village of Caister, just east of the city of Norwich. It is well regarded for excellence in literature and performing arts, with aspirations to lead nationally in all areas. As part of Creative Education Trust we work in collaboration with other local Academies, and receive development opportunities and support from Creative Education at a national level.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• Has a passion for education and a special gift of communicating that passion.
• Is innovative, self-motivating and able to inspire others.
• Has the ability to teach outstanding lessons across the age and ability range.
• Has the highest expectation for the attainment of all young people.
• Enjoys working as part of a team to ensure the success of our community.
• Is driven to relentlessly remove barriers to students’ success.
In return Caister Academy will offer you:
• A thriving, innovative learning community, committed to excellence.
• A supportive, welcoming community of professionals.
• Extensive development and collaboration opportunities, through the Creative Education network.
For further details, or an informal discussion about the role with the Principal, Ben Driver, please contact Ruth Woods, HR & Business Support Officer at email@example.com.
For more information on Creative Education Trust visit www.creativeeducationtrust.org.uk.
Closing date: 9:00am Monday 19 April 2021
We will hold interviews as soon as we have received enough applications from suitably qualified applicants. If a successful appointment is not made then we will repeat the process. Please do not hesitate to contact Ruth Woods if you would like an update on your application and details of a potential interview date.
Creative Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake relevant safeguarding checks in line with Government safer recruitment guidelines.
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years
Caister Academy is an 11-16 co-educational day school, specialising in Literature and the performing arts. We offer a rigorous, traditional curriculum; supplemented by a broad choice from the arts, technology, and sport; all personalised to the...