Scott Medical and Healthcare College in Plymouth, are looking for a colleague to join our team. This is an exciting time to join our successful MAT comprising Scott Medical and Healthcare College, Stoke Damerel Community College and Montpelier Primary School. We are looking to appoint a Teacher of Mathematics for Key Stages 4 and 5.
We want our students to become responsible, competent, and confident with the ability to build skills relevant to medical, healthcare and jobs in the wider community.
We welcome applications from qualified teachers and NQTs, who can demonstrate the highest quality of teaching in order to raise attainment and are committed to getting the most out of young people.
- Working within the small Maths Department, contributing in full to raising student achievement and the continued development of the department.
- Teaching Maths across the ability range 13 to 19 at GCSE
- Contribute to enrichment and intervention support activities within Maths
We can offer you
- A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capability and desire to raise student achievement even further
- The opportunity to work across two trust schools
- Enthusiastic community of students who are focused on their learning
- An outstanding continuing professional development programme
- A package of staff benefits
Scott College is part of the Inspiring Schools Partnership. Inspiring Schools Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All members of staff must undertake the required employment checks which include the uptake of references both professional and personal and an enhanced (DBS) disclosure.
For an application form and further details please visit our website www.scottcollege.co.uk
To find out more about Scott College visit www.scottcollege.co.uk
Closing date for applications: 12.00 26th February 2018
Please send completed application forms to email@example.com