Teacher of Mathematics
NQT / MPR / UPR
Potential TLR for the right candidate
Required for September 2021
- Have a desire to teach Mathematics to A Level (experienced or otherwise)?
- Have a passion for teaching and wish to inspire young people to love learning?
- Want to join a forward thinking, highly supportive and progressive Mathematics Department?
- Wish to be part of a Learning Trust that recognises talent and invests in potential through excellent professional development and progression opportunities irrespective of career stage?
If so, Maltby Learning Trust is the place to continue the next stage of your career.
The Maltby Learning Trust, consisting of primary and secondary Academies is a vibrant and inspiring place to work and learn, striving to secure excellence in all aspects of its work.
We are seeking to appoint a highly qualified, ambitious and talented teacher to contribute to the Mathematics Department’s improvement journey. A passion for Mathematics and a strong commitment to developing young people who achieve their potential is essential. We would also welcome applications from Newly Qualified Teachers who meet the ‘Essential’ criteria set out in the Person Specification.
Our successful candidate will be:
- An exceptional classroom practitioner with high expectations
- Able to inspire and enthuse students
- Committed to raising standards for all
- Able to adapt to changing circumstances and embrace new ideas
In return we will offer:
- New, purpose-built learning spaces which inspire outstanding teaching and learning
- Excellent career development opportunities and access to a comprehensive programme of Personalised Professional Learning and Development
- An outstanding induction programme with supportive and dynamic staff
This post involves working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a disclosure of criminal records check at an enhanced level. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
How do I apply?
For further information please contact Rachael Barratt, PA to Principal on email@example.com
An Application Form, Role Description and Person Specification can be found on the Academy website or can be obtained by calling the number below.
Completed applications including a covering letter detailing how your skills and experience to date will prepare you for this role should be addressed to Richard Wood, Principal and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address below.
Please note that applications must be submitted on the MLT Application Form.
Braithwell Road | Maltby | Rotherham | S66 8AB
01709 812 864
Closing Date: 9.00am Friday 16th April 2021
Interviews: To be confirmed
Committed to Safeguarding & Promoting the Welfare of Children | An Equal Opportunities Employer
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 19 years