Full-time, fixed-term position for Semester 2, 2018
Who we are seeking
- A highly skilled and dedicated Teacher of Mathematics
- You will be experienced in teaching Mathematics at a senior level, with a focus on Years 9 and 10.
What we offer
- Management structures, facilities, families and a student community that contribute to an environment in which all staff are supported to do their best work
- Meaningful professional growth in an environment shaped by our strong, shared values
- A sense of community both in and outside our classrooms, along with a student body that is genuinely motivated to learn.
Context of the role
Melbourne Grammar School is one of Australia's leading boarding and day schools, offering an exceptional education to all of its students. At our Senior School campus, students are reaching toward new academic goals while refining their abilities to lead, contribute and create positive change. We work with teachers who are passionate about education knowledgeable, creative, thoughtful and morally responsible young men.
- Experience in teaching Mathematics at a senior level, demonstrated knowledge of the subjects within the VCE and Australian Curriculum frameworks
- A desire to contribute openly and engage in the community life of the School
- Must be available for a Term 3, 2018 start
- VIT registration, or the ability to gain VIT registration, is essential.
How to Apply
Submit your cover letter, addressed to Ms Helen Voogt-Dillon, Director of Human Resources, along with your curriculum vitae and details of three referees.
Your referees will only be contacted with your permission, following the interview stage.
Click here to download a Job Description. (Right-click to Save As)
Applications close Monday 18 June 2018.