For an ambitious, creative and inspiring teacher or NQT with energy and enthusiasm this is a wonderful opportunity to join one of the largest and strongest departments in the School. It achieves outstanding results at GCSE. We are seeking to appoint an ambitious, creative and inspiring teacher or NQT with energy, enthusiasm and a love of Maths. The successful candidate(s) will:
• have a passion for Mathematics
• have a passion for working with students
• be able to plan and deliver high quality teaching
• have excellent communication have the ability to embrace and contribute to the vision of the Department and school
• be able to build relationships quickly
• show respect to others and be able to embrace the ethos and values of the School
• be positive, optimistic, caring, kind and approachable
• be willing to be immersed in the life of a busy and successful school
• have the ability to support, challenge and inspire our students, encouraging them to achieve the best they can through the promotion of outstanding teaching and learning.
Our special culture and ethos focuses on high achievement both personally and academically which comes from the tremendous work of all our staff and the great achievements of our students.
The Gryphon School, part of the Sherborne Area Schools Trust, has an absolute commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS. The Gryphon School values the diversity of our workforce and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.