Focus School Stockport Campus is a small years 3-13 independent school. Outcomes for students are outstanding and we are recognised as a world class school. The campus is one of the ‘OneSchool’ family of schools which operate nationally and internationally. We are the largest body of independent schools in the world.
We are looking for an exceptional and innovative Teacher of Mathematics to join an excellent school team teaching predominantly in KS3, 4 and ideally 5 with a willingness to also work with KS2.
You will plan and deliver outstanding lessons underpinned by our SDL principles, as well as support students learning through the development of electronic resources including the use of Canvas (VLE).
- Be highly motivated and an excellent classroom practitioner
- Have in depth subject knowledge
- Enjoy being part of a supportive team
- Be caring and enthusiastic
- Respect the school’s aims and values
- The opportunity to enhance your teaching experience with support for continued professional development
- An excellent working environment with good resources
- Students who are enthusiastic and highly motivated with a love of learning
- Active and committed parents and carers
- A supportive and involved community
- Excellent premises and lovely grounds providing an excellent learning environment
- Professional support from Focus Learning Trust, via our unique 3 x 5 CPD scheme
Please follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with all the latest exciting news and opportunities at Focus Schools.
Closing date for application forms : Monday 14th August 2017
Affiliated to Focus Learning Trust which provides direction and support to 28 UK schools. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS Enhanced with Barred List Disclosure.