TEACHER OF MATHEMATICS
TEMPORARY – MATERNITY COVER / 2nd in Department (TLR 2a)
Full or Part Time (0.8–1.0) – From Easter, June or September 2021 onwards
One of the highest achieving schools in Lincolnshire at both GCSE and A Level, we are a friendly and high achieving girls’ grammar school and part of the Robert Carre Trust and Sleaford Joint Sixth Form.
The successful candidate will:
• deliver and foster outstanding teaching and learning
• be able to inspire, support and challenge pupils, up to GCSE or A Level standard
• A warm, welcoming, collegiate atmosphere
• Highly motivated, intelligent students who are a pleasure to teach
• A genuinely committed, supportive and successful team of teachers
• Excellent CPD opportunities both in house and as part of the LTSA
• The benefits and opportunities of being part of the Robert Carre Trust
• Free gym membership
This post could incorporate the role of 2nd in Department for the right candidate.
Please return application forms available on our website: www.kshs.uk and a brief covering letter outlining your suitability for the post to Mrs Y Edwards, PA to the Headteacher (email: firstname.lastname@example.org). Alternatively please contact the school to discuss this role or to visit us in advance.
We reserve the right to interview candidates on application.
Kesteven & Sleaford High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students and young people and rigorous Child Protection procedures are in place. The post is, therefore, subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Kesteven & Sleaford High School is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Kesteven and Sleaford High School Selective Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Girls school with students of age 11 - 18 years