TEACHER OF MATHEMATICS
Teachers’ Pay Scale (Inner London)
Commencing September 2018
We are seeking to appoint a committed and enthusiastic Teacher of Mathematics to join Burntwood School from September 2018.
The successful candidate will be:
· QTS qualified by the start date;
· able to teach Mathematics at Key Stages 3 and 4 (an ability to teach Key Stage 5 would be advantageous);
· able to teach some Computing at Key Stage 3;
· enthusiastic and well organised;
· be able to motivate and inspire students;
· committed to working in a team;
· proactive in using ICT to enhance teaching and learning.
Burntwood is a popular, highly successful, multi-cultural school. We put equality, safeguarding and inclusion at the heart of our ethos. Burntwood has a strong corporate identity characterised by our firm commitment to the UNICEF Convention on the Rights of the Child.
For further details and a Burntwood School application form, please visit our website or contact the school by email: email@example.com.
The successful applicant will be required to pass an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date for applications, Friday 22nd June 2018 at 1pm.
Interviews will be held in the week commencing 25 June 2018.
AN ACADEMY FOR GIRLS
LONDON, SW17 0AQ
TEL: 020 8946 6201
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org WEBSITE: www.burntwoodschool.com
Principal: Helen Dorfman BA, BSc, MA
Roll: 1,800 Sixth Form: 400