The following inspirational teacher is required to join our committed team of teachers:
Teacher of Mathematics
Main Pay Scale
Contract type: Full time
Contract term: Permanent
Start date: September 2021
The governors are seeking to appoint an inspirational teacher of mathematics who has the drive and passion to make a difference to students at Ridgeway High School.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- believes that all children can achieve
- possesses the enthusiasm, energy and dedication to make lessons in their department area successful and a route to help students engage with learning
- has unrelenting enthusiasm for extra-curricular provision
We are proud to offer:
- enthusiastic and motivated students, staff and governors
- a caring, inclusive and supportive environment in which learning thrives
- an ethos of supporting every student to fulfil their aspirations
For an informal discussion about the post, please contact Mr Fields, Acting Deputy Headteacher, by email at email@example.com
Application forms are available to interested candidates from Helen Lynn, Headteacher's PA, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Completed applications are to be submitted no later than 12pm on Monday 12 April. Interviews are expected to take place the following week.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check. Ridgeway High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All applicants will be considered on the basis of suitability for the post regardless of race, sex, age or disability.
Ridgeway High School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years