We are seeking to appoint an inspirational teacher of Mathematics who can contribute positively to a highly successful department with a strong record of academic excellence.
Our ideal candidate will:
- be a highly motivated classroom practitioner who is able to deliver an exceptional standard of teaching and learning up to and including GCSE. Experience of teaching KS5 would be desirable but not essential
- have the integrity, drive and commitment for raising attainment in Mathematics and the ability to enhance student understanding and enjoyment of this popular subject through innovative and engaging lessons
- be willing to contribute to extra-curricular activities that add value for students.
For more information and to obtain an application form, please visit our website ww.calday.co.uk/vacancies
Closing date for applications is 12.00 noon on Wednesday 19th May 2021
Interviews will be held w/c 24th May 2021
Calday Grange Grammar School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Boys school with students of age 11 - 18 years