TEACHER OF MATHEMATICS
Full Time or significant Part Time
Required for September 2020 or soon thereafter
We require an enthusiastic, talented and well-qualified graduate to join our thriving and well-resourced Mathematics department. The successful candidate will teach Mathematics throughout the Senior School to GCSE and A level. The ability or ambition to teach Further Mathematics A level is desirable. Applications for this post are welcomed from teachers at any stage of their professional development including current trainee teachers.
The successful candidate will:
• be committed to high academic standards
• be an effective and skilled classroom practitioner, with a determination to deliver innovative teaching and learning
• contribute to the extra-curricular and pastoral life of the School.
Malvern St James is a leading boarding and day school for girls aged 4 to 18, which achieves outstanding results within an exceptionally creative, warm and supportive community. We offer:
• the opportunity to teach highly motivated, talented pupils
• commitment to professional development
• a convenient location in Malvern, with excellent transport links
• a competitive salary scale.
Closing date: there is an open closing date. However, we reserve the right to appoint as soon as we get the right candidate. Please email the Head of Mathematics, Mrs Elizabeth Bell (firstname.lastname@example.org), directly if you have an upcoming resignation deadline to meet.