Eastbrook school is an increasingly popular ‘all through’ school in Dagenham. Our expansion means we are looking for an outstanding teacher of Maths with experience of teaching KS3 and 4.
The role would also suit an exceptional Newly Qualified Teacher.
If successful, you will work in an innovative and dynamic all through school where:
• Academic excellence and the development of character are considered equally important and are central to all we do.
• The outstanding facilities will enable you to transform the lives of young people.
• You will experience the daily satisfaction of working with our wonderful students who come from a wide range of backgrounds, cultures and circumstances.
• You will receive excellent support from our highly ambitious and collegiate all through staff team.
• Your continued professional development will be a high priority.
• All stakeholders are fully committed to building on the rapid improvement that OFSTED recognised in December 2018, and becoming a truly outstanding school.
• All staff have the highest expectations of themselves and others, and an absolute belief in the potential of every student.
In line with expected safeguarding requirements, the successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS Check. Please visit our website to find out more about us - www.eastbrookschool.org
Barking and Dagenham
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years