Teacher of Mathematics
Required: September 2018
The Grange School is undergoing a transformational journey. The School is part of Twynham Learning, an exciting multi-academy trust focused on sharing effective pedagogical approaches and includes ambitious infant, junior and secondary schools serving the local community. Its aim is to offer this generation of children, young people and those involved in their education the very best leadership, teaching and learning, professional development and support services.
This is a truly exceptional opportunity for a talented colleague.
We are looking for an outstanding individual who will relish the opportunity to:
- Teach KS3 and KS4 Maths
- Work with exceptional professionals to further develop a shared understanding of learning
- Contribute to the shaping the curriculum to enhance the quality of learning for students
- Support the school in making a significant positive difference to the lives of our students
You are likely to be someone who:
- Is an exceptional classroom teacher
- Has excellent knowledge and understanding of the subject
- Has a proven track-record of improving outcomes for students
- Has an understanding of effective pedagogy
- Understands how to enable students to achieve at the highest level
- Believes that league tables are not the main focus for education
- Will embrace our highly supportive and professional culture
The Grange School can offer you:
- The opportunity to work with wonderful young people and their families
- The opportunity to work with exceptional colleagues throughout our school
- High quality continued professional development and opportunities to progress
- The opportunity to work within Twynham Learning; a forward-thinking multi-academy trust
- The opportunity to live in one of the most beautiful areas of the South Coast
Applicants are invited to apply through the TES website or by emailing email@example.com for an application pack.
Closing Date: 20 February 2018
Interviews: 27 February 2018
The Grange School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check.