To strengthen the Maths Department further, The Robert Napier School are seeking to appoint a talented and inspiring Teacher of Maths for either April 2019 or a September 2019 start.
You will be joining a supportive, friendly department that are committed to achieving high standards at this popular and rapidly improving mixed secondary school. This is an opportunity for a candidate that wants to learn from a talented group of experienced teachers, but also wants to make a real difference to the lives of children by inspiring a love of Maths.
The post will provide you with the support and training to go and become an outstanding teacher. As a Trust we feel it is important to hire for the right attitude which is why we look for teachers that are enthusiastic, focused and resilient to the day to day pressures that teaching brings. We are looking for a teacher who really wants to inspire a generation of Medway students to have a love for Maths.
• An applicant with the potential to be an Outstanding Maths Teacher?
• A committed team player?
• Dedicated to raising standards?
• Able to develop an extra-curricular project or club? We will provide:
• The opportunity to work within a rapidly improving and ambitious department
• An excellent induction programme • First rate opportunities for a personalised CPD programme.
• The opportunity to teach across the ability range and at Key Stages 3/4/5 including A’ Level.
• Staff pension
• Private health care cover
If you are interested in the post, application forms are available on the school website, please complete and return to email@example.com . If you wish to discuss this post further, please contact Miss M Feeley (firstname.lastname@example.org), Assistant Headteacher or Mr G Shadick, Head of Maths at the school or e-mail email@example.com Closing date: 12 noon Friday 18th January 2019 .
The Robert Napier School is part of the FPTA Academies Trust an Equal Opportunities Employer – committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students – any offer of appointment will be subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check will be required for all successful applicants.