Teacher of Maths
To start September 2018
North Chadderton is a large, very successful progressive, vibrant and oversubscribed 11-18 Academy. Our 2017 results beat national averages for all the major GCSE performance indicators and at A and A levels the school achieved its best ever results.
We have a Governing Body and staff who are very committed to maintaining the very highest standards and achieving success for every student.
We are an Ofsted good school:
- With very clear ambition and focussed attention on high achievement.
- Secure in the Best Academic Traditions.
- That invests in all staff and has strong emphasis on team work.
- That is driven to be outstanding in all that it does
What we will offer you:
- An excellent NQT / RQT support programme.
- A professional and supportive Maths department.
- An opportunity to develop your professional skills through a range of professional development opportunities including leadership development and a talent programme.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a dynamic, highly motivated and high quality Maths teacher to join a department that is focused on success. Applicants are encouraged to visit the school and browse our website for further information. If you would like to visit please contact Kathryn Hindle on 01616249939.
The application form and further details are available from:
North Chadderton School, Chadderton Hall Road, Chadderton, Oldham. OL9 0BN
Tel: 0161 624 9939. Email email@example.com or downloadable from our website www.northchaddertonschool.co.uk
North Chadderton School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service Disclosure.
Closing date noon Monday 28th May 2018