Teacher of Maths
To start August 2019
We are an oversubscribed and highly successful school that strives for every student to be the best that they can be, both inside and outside of the classroom. We were judged as good in all areas at our recent Ofsted inspection (October 2017). We are part of a Multi Academy Trust, Bradgate Education Partnership, which consists of 14 other local primary and secondary schools.
We wish to appoint a Teacher of Maths who will lead with drive, energy and enthusiasm. You will assist in taking The Roundhill Academy forward with our school ethos, which is for all stakeholders to believe in ourselves, engage in our communities, achieve our goals and succeed in school and life.
Our school values are based around The 4Rs of Respect, Responsibility, Resilience and Reflect.
We welcome applications from NQTs or more experienced teachers.
We can offer:
- A good school in all areas of our recent Ofsted inspection (October 2017)
- A strong ethos and culture of support and guidance to all
- A committed and motivated team
- Enthusiastic students, willing to learn
- Excellent behaviour for learning
You will be:
- A dynamic, inspirational and enthusiastic classroom practitioner
- Able to recognise opportunities and face challenges
- Capable of promoting partnerships and collaborative working
- A role model for our students and staff
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact Lucy Griffin, Head of Faculty Maths & ICT for further details.
The Roundhill Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young students and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will need to undertake an Enhanced DBS check.
We believe this role offers a unique opportunity to shape a new educational experience within a high performing and already established community.
Closing date for applications is Midday on Monday 25th February 2019
Interviews will take place on Friday 1st March 2019
Application form and further details can be found on our website at www.roundhill.leics.sch.uk