The school is seeking an inspirational classroom teacher able to engage students with their passion for Maths. The school has outstanding facilities and a friendly and supportive team of staff who work together to motivate our students to achieve their full potential. Ysgol John Bright is an inclusive, caring school, students have a positive attitude to learning and we pride ourself on challenging, supporting and developing staff and students.
You will have high expectations, a love of the subject, ability to inspire, laugh and enjoy the challenges of the role. You will be a team player; you will go the extra mile to support our students and want to continually develop.
You will be:
- A passionate believer in the potential of every student, and a commitment to ensuring that every student succeeds
- A well-qualified, highly motivated teacher, able to deliver engaging lessons and secure strong outcomes
- Creative, imaginative approach to teaching and learning
- Energetic, with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Committed to continuous professional development leading to excellent subject, curriculum knowledge and teaching
- Excellent career development opportunities and access to a comprehensive programme of professional learning and development
- An ethos of high expectations for students and staff
- A professionally stimulating and supportive working environment
- A strong commitment to professional development and progression for all staff
- State-of-the-art facilities in an attractive modern building and grounds
- Cutting edge ICT facilities throughout the school
- A ‘window on the world’ ethos which enriches students’ learning experiences
- An open door to a beautiful country
If, prior to submitting an application, you would like to see for yourself why we believe YJB is such a fantastic school in which to work and why the post itself is so exciting, then please contact us for a visit.
For further information or to arrange an appointment please contact Head’s PA, Mrs C Astrop on 01492 864200 | email@example.com | www.johnbright.uk
Interviews w/c 12th March 2018