- Excellent staff development opportunities
- TLR allowance for suitably experienced applicants
- Excellent recruitment package
- Relocation expenses, where applicable
Required for September 2019 (or earlier), a well-qualified and enthusiastic full-time teacher of Maths, to teach in all three key stages in this lively, high achieving multi-cultural school located in East Ham, London.
Applications from NQTs and from experienced teachers are equally welcome.
Achievement is strong at both GCSE and A-Level. The department is well-established and equipped with up-to-date resources. Maths is an extremely popular subject in our school with over 400 students studying the subject at A level. The department currently has 22 highly qualified Maths teachers and there are excellent professional development opportunities. Our average class size is 24 at key stages 3 and 4.
The school, described by OFSTED as ‘outstanding’ in 2012 and 2018 is massively oversubscribed and consistently achieves outstanding outcomes at GCSE and A level. Brampton Manor Academy provides a friendly working environment and offers established programmes of teacher induction and continuing professional development.
We wish to employ a Teacher of Maths who is:
• A Maths specialist with an ability and willingness to teach across all of the Key Stages
• Passionate about the subject and has excellent subject knowledge to challenge and enthuse our highly able and ambitious students
• ICT literate and able to contribute to the further development of ICT for both teaching and learning.
• A confident and highly effective classroom teacher, sensitive to pupils’ needs and with high expectations of what can be achieved.
• A team player who is capable of working closely with the rest of the department.
Please visit our website www.bramptonmanor.org to apply and obtain further details about this role.
All completed application forms should be sent by email to email@example.com
Brampton Manor Trust is an equal opportunities employer. We are fully committed to the safeguarding of children. Enhanced DBS, Barred List and Prohibition checks will always be carried out on new employees.
Interviews will take place on a rolling basis, as applications are received