We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated Teacher of Mathematics who is committed to academic excellence and high classroom standards. This appointment will be based in Ashington Academy, where we have an exciting opportunity for you to join a school that is undergoing real change. We warmly welcome applications from both experienced and newly qualified teachers.
The successful candidate will:
• be a well-qualified practitioner within the subject area
• be a good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
• be a self-motivated and enthusiastic team-player
• have a proven track record of securing successful student outcomes.
If you are passionate about the students with whom you work, have high expectations with regards to standards and behaviour and a commitment to ensuring that every student achieves their full potential, we look forward to your application.
Deadline: Friday 29 January 2021
Shortlisting will take place WC 1 February 2021 with interviews taking place week commencing WC 8 February 2021.
How to apply:
Application packs can be downloaded from the website.
Letters of application should be no more than two sides of A4 and should be returned with application forms to email@example.com or by post to Jade Hutton, Support Services Manager, Bedlington Academy, Palace Road, Bedlington, NE22 7DS.
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Ashington Academy was opened in 1960 as Ashington Grammar School and became a comprehensive school in the mid-seventies. We are now an 11 to 18 secondary school and sixth form.
In 2007 we became a foundation school (we own our land and buildings and ...