REQUIRED FOR SEPTEMBER 2018 OR JANUARY 2019 START
The Governors of All Hallows RC High School are seeking to appoint a strong teacher of Mathematics with high expectations and standards to join our small friendly school.
The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching Maths up to GCSE level in this thriving school. You will be welcomed into the forward thinking Maths department and will be well guided and supported by an experienced and effective Head of Department and an established team of colleagues. Our pupils respond well to good and innovative teaching and learning experiences and to enthusiastic and charismatic staff.
We welcome and encourage applications from both experienced and newly qualified teachers.
The successful candidate will:
· have a passion for teaching and learning
· have excellent subject knowledge
· be an effective team player
· have effective interpersonal skills with the ability to inspire students
· value and contribute to the distinctive ethos of the school
We can offer
· A committed Teaching and Learning team with expertise and vision
· An innovative, well-led and supportive Maths Department
· Excellent Professional Development opportunities
Candidates are expected to promote and uphold the Catholic ethos and values of the school and to participate in activities (such as form group prayers and assemblies) that contribute to this Catholic ethos.
Application packs should be returned to: Mrs Jenny Gregory, All Hallows RC High School, 150 Eccles Old Road, Salford, M6 8AA. Telephone: 0161 921 1900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Monday 25th June 2018
All Hallows are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.