Sarum Academy would welcome applications for the position of Teacher of Maths to join our fantastic team. Sarum Academy is a highly successful school with a growing reputation; part of the Magna Learning Partnership Academy Trust.
In addition to fulfilling your professional duties as a teacher, in accordance with the Teacher Standards, the post holder will be actively involved in the development of the provision for Maths working with the Curriculum Team Leader. Academic progress in Maths at the Academy is good.
The Academy offers:
- Potential for Career progression
- A driven Headteacher with an open door policy for staff, pupils and parents
- An enthusiastic and driven team of teachers and support staff
- Ongoing professional development of the highest standard.
- Wider school involvement
- A strong support network both within the school and within the Magna Learning Partnership Academy Trust
- Maths department with own classroom and work base
- Free onsite Parking
- Free onsite gym for staff
- Own Teacher Laptop
- Child care Scheme
- A fantastic working environment and wealth of resources including full access to ICT and Ipads
- Bike to work Scheme
Please click the 'Apply now' button below to submit your application today. We will contact you once your application has been reviewed.
For further details please visit www.sarumacademy.org or contact Matthew Smith on 01722 342437 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years