Job Title: Teacher of Maths
Start Date: September 2019
Salary: MPR/UPR (TLR may be available for the right candidate)
Contract: Full time, permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our restructured and forward thinking Maths department. Following renewed leadership at Reddish Vale, we are seeking to appoint suitably qualified, talented and ambitious teacher to be part of our evolving department. Suitable candidates may include a variety of applicants; NQT’s, lead Teachers of Maths and aspiring pastoral leaders. Dependent upon experience additional responsibilities and career opportunities may be available for the right candidate.
Reddish Vale High School has recently become part of South Manchester Learning Trust, forming a partnership with Altrincham College of Arts. The vision for the trust is to build a local, high achieving schools and college network to benefit communities across the South Manchester region. The core values of the trust are based on respect; moral purpose; positivity; care for others; inclusivity and strength through partnership. Expressed simply, the trust is committed to personal growth and academic excellence for all students.
We are looking to appoint a passionate and dynamic teacher to teach Maths across the age and ability range within both Key Stage 3 and 4 including GCSE level. You will work within a highly motivated and friendly team who aim to develop the necessary knowledge, understanding and skills. The successful candidate will have the ability, drive and commitment to maintain and improve the current success rate, you should have:
- A real passion for teaching and learning in Maths
- The ability to inspire, challenge and motivate pupils along with the ability to manage behaviour
- Evidence of real measurable impact as a teacher (n/a for NQT’s)
- A willingness to contribute to the school and multi academy trust at all levels
- A willingness to be supportive of the Maths Department drive to enable all students to achieve their full potential.
We can offer:
- A friendly, supportive and hugely talented whole staff team
- A school with an exciting future and history of continuous improvement
- Outstanding and supportive leadership at all levels
- An inclusive learning ethos
- An opportunity to be at the heart of a new, emerging multi academy trust.
If this sounds like the job for you then come and join us. Please visit our website for further information www.reddish.stockport.sch.uk. Completed applications should returned to email@example.com quoting the post title and your name in the subject line. Please note that CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date: 8am Wednesday 24th April 2019
Interview date: w/c 29th April 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Our School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the wellbeing of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share their commitment. An enhanced DBS is required for all successful applicants.