Hazel Grove High School has a vacancy for an ambitious and enthusiastic Teacher of Maths to join our very successful team. This is an ideal opportunity for an NQT seeking their first post in an exciting and innovative school, or an experienced teacher looking for a new opportunity including teaching to A Level. The successful candidate will work in a strong Maths department, show a passion for their subject, be committed to high standards and be prepared to fully embrace innovative approaches.
We can offer you:
- an opportunity to join our talented team as we continue to rise as an established and successful 11-18 school;
- the opportunity to work at a “good” school with a strong Maths department;
- excellent professional development opportunities including an excellent induction programme and support for NQTs;
- a supportive and friendly working environment;
- a chance to work with our fantastic young people;
- a rich programme of CPD to prepare for middle management and promotion to senior management;
- a school that believes in developing all its staff and students to be the best that they can be;
- childcare salary sacrifice scheme;
- reduced gym and fitness class membership in our on-site Sports Centre;
- auto-enrolment into Teachers’ Pensions.
“Students work hard and behave well in lessons and around the academy” OFSTED
“The standards students attain are consistently high” OFSTED
For a full application pack and further details, please go to the vacancies page of our website www.hazelgrovehigh.co.uk or alternatively please contact Mrs Michelle Hertel on 0161 456 4888.
Should you wish to discuss this vacancy further, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Due to our safer recruitment practice we do not accept CVs as a method of application. Please do not apply if you have previously submitted an application in the past six months for this post.
Completed applications should be emailed to email@example.com by the closing date stated below. Sadly we will not be able to provide feedback on unsuccessful applications.
Closing date: 9am, Friday 9th March 2018.
Interview date: TBA
The successful applicant’s appointment will be subject to satisfactory references and Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.Hazel Grove High School is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.