Starting Date: September 2019
We are seeking to appoint a dedicated, creative and inspiring teacher to deliver Maths across the full age and ability range. As a Maths teacher at Kingsbridge Community College, you will join a supportive and friendly department focused on continuing to raise our fantastic results and outcomes for all our students.
We are looking for a talented teacher with the enthusiasm and drive to embed and improve our high expectations, continuing to develop a love of mathematics in our students as we continue to be one of the leading mathematics departments in the South West. This post will be available with a TLR to support the Head of Department in leading and developing the curriculum for Years 7-11. This exciting opportunity is perfect for those who can develop others within the department at Kingsbridge, Education South West schools and through the Teaching Schools Network. You can expect to work in a supportive yet high energetic atmosphere.
What you will need to succeed:
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner with a strong record of achievement and success
- Be an enthusiastic classroom teacher who can inspire and excite students about their learning in all aspects of Maths.
- Be able to use a variety of innovative and creative ways to engage students within their lessons.
- Be able to work as part of a team.
- Have high expectations for themselves and students.
- Be keen to make a difference to the Mathematics education of all students.
- Ideally be able to teach KS5.
If you have imagination, drive and the desire to be successful, can demonstrate a passion for maths and share this enthusiasm with students, we want to hear from you.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Posts are subject to enhanced disclosure.
Completed applications can be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible but by 9.00am Fri day 26th April 2019 at the latest