Teacher of Maths
Trustees at this small, highly successful independent junior and secondary school, consisting of 155 students, require a Teacher of Maths (Key Stages 3-5).
This is a unique chance to become a valued member of a professional team. Applicants should be passionate about raising student achievement, ensuring every child reaches their potential and be committed to the implementation and promotion of Self Directed Learning (SDL) developing each student’s ability to become a self-directed learner.
The school seeks to promote excellence in education and enjoys outstanding student achievement, engagement and behaviour, reflecting the Christian ethos and values of the school. Teachers benefit from supportive colleagues and positive relationships with parents.
· Be an inspiring and engaging teacher
· Be able to provide day to day classroom leadership, inspiration and management
· Enjoy being part of a supportive team
· Be a caring and enthusiastic professional
· Respect the school’s aims and values
· An excellent working environment with good resources for teaching and learning
· Supportive colleagues and community
· Enthusiastic and motivated student
· An excellent salary dependent upon qualifications and experience
· Access to our new teacher academy, providing an opportunity to enhance your teaching experience with support for continued professional development, including our unique 3 x 5 CPD scheme
· Access to cutting edge, world leading educational practice as part of the largest network of schools globally
For more information relating to our York Campus please visit http://york.focus-school.com/ or follow us on LinkedIn at Focus Learning Trust for further information relation to Focus Schools.
For an informal discussion or visit to the school please contact Tim Bamber on 07384 240630 or email: email@example.com .
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.
Closing date for completed application forms is Monday 11th December 2017
Affiliated to Focus Learning Trust who provide direction and support to over 25 UK schools. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS Enhanced with Barred List Disclosure.