Do you want to work in a significantly oversubscribed, Ofsted rated Good school on a rapid journey to Outstanding, recognised as the most improved Academy in the country- Sutton Trust 2018- that is "A place where pupils and staff feel valued and proud to be part of the school community" OFSTED 2017
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an inspiring Media teacher to join our well established and high performing Media department.
We are seeking to appoint a confident and enthusiastic teacher to plan, prepare and deliver exciting lessons, which allow students to reach their full potential, with a TLR available for the right candidate
We are looking for an individual who can demonstrate a keen commitment to teaching and learning and can contribute well to a strong Media team who are already delivering excellent results.
Inspirational teaching is key to achieving our aims – we are keen to appoint innovative teachers who are ambitious for our students and can help them to raise their aspirations.
If you are successful in your application, you will:
• Join a dedicated team of professionals who are supportive, passionate and driven by raising standards.
• Work within a vibrant Media department focused upon enabling success for students of all abilities by establishing and sharing best practice and implementing innovative learning tools.
• Have a fantastic opportunity to take advantage of outstanding modern facilities.
• Work in a learning environment where cutting-edge developments in teaching practice are continuously being utilised.
This is an exciting opportunity for an NQT or an experienced teacher to make a difference and have a real impact on the lives of our students whilst developing your own skills (we have an excellent track record for developing our staff).
For application enquiries please contact the School Business Manager, Amy Ball, on 0121 329 4600 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS and barred list checks.
Grace Academy Solihull
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 19 years