We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, well-qualified Teacher of MFL to join our large and thriving Modern Languages Department.
The ability to teach French and Spanish to GCSE is essential. The ability to teach French and/or Spanish to A Level is desirable. Combinations including German may also be considered. A willingness to contribute to the co-curricular life of the school and participate in trips and exchanges is expected.
The successful candidate will have the ability to support and challenge our students and encourage them to achieve the best they can through outstanding teaching and learning within this successful and forward-looking department.
As a Girls’ Day School Trust school, Norwich High School benefits from being part of the largest group of independent girls’ schools in the UK, giving us unrivalled opportunities for training, collaboration and sharing of good practice in teaching and learning.
We can offer a variety of benefits, which include:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
For further details and to apply please click the apply button.
A letter of application addressed to the Head and a detailed CV should be included with your application form.
Please note that CVs without a completed school application form cannot be considered.
Closing date: 12 noon on Tuesday 13th April 2021.
Interview date: Thursday 22nd April 2021.
The GDST is committed to diversity, inclusion and real change: a family where every individual is valued, respected and included.
We are committed to the safeguarding of children and child protection screening will apply to this post.
Norwich High School for Girls GDST
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Girls school with students of age 3 - 18 years