The Governors of this over-subscribed Roman Catholic Girls’ School are seeking an enthusiastic and well-qualified full-time Teacher of MFL to join a strong, well-qualified department.
The successful candidate will be required to teach French to KS4 and ideally Spanish to KS3.
The successful applicant will need:
- A strong commitment to Catholic education and the formation of young people.
- High expectations for the learning and achievement of all students.
- To be an outstanding classroom practitioner.
- To work effectively as part of the team.
- Applications are welcome from both experienced and NQT’s.
Informal visits are welcomed by prior appointment with the Headteacher.
Application forms and further details can be downloaded directly from the website.
For any further information please contact Mrs. Vera Reilly, on firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9am, Monday 16 September 2019.
Interviews will be held as soon as possible after closing.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS check is required for the post.