Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages
(French & Spanish)
Required ASAP or 1st January 2022
Full Time - MPR/UPS (Negotiable)
“A good school where all leaders and managers have high ambitions for the students, ensuring every student has the opportunity to achieve as well as they can” – Ofsted.
The appointed person will be supported by the Subject Leader and experienced teachers. You will contribute to the development of a revised curriculum, designed with the intention to challenge and enthuse students and will play a significant role in strategic planning for the Department
The Trust is seeking to appoint:
• An outstanding teacher who is ready join a forward thinking, rapidly improving Curriculum Area
• A dynamic and inspiring teacher to work collaboratively with the Subject Leader to enthuse students about languages within an ambitious department who aim to work effectively as part of a team within the Academy to provide an outstanding educational experience for the students.
• An individual who wishes to be involved in the design and development of the MFL curriculum and play a strategic role in the development of the Academy.
• A teacher committed to giving students extra-curricular opportunities.
The Trust can offer:
• Strong support in personalised professional development as a MFL teacher.
• Support for SLE accreditation for suitable candidate.
• Opportunity to support the development of new teachers via Mid Essex ITT.
• Allocated teaching room equipped with interactive whiteboard and visualiser.
Closing date: Monday 20th September 2021 at Midday
Further details and an application form are available from the school.
e : firstname.lastname@example.org
t : school office on: 01787 472481
This Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. If successful, an enhanced DBS check would be sought. The Bridge Academy Trust welcomes applications from those of all backgrounds, faiths and ethnic groups.
The Ramsey Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years
The Ramsey Academy is a co-educational academy school based in Essex for students aged 11-16.
Values and vision
The Ramsey Academy’s house system is designed to stimulate healthy competition and to ensure a sense of belonging th...