Hampton College is an established, successful, all-through school, which formed its own multi-academy trust (Hampton Academies Trust- HAT) in 2014. The Trust is also the education provider for the new neighbouring secondary school, Hampton Gardens School and Hampton Lakes Primary School, which is due to open in 2019. HAT schools have very close links and some shared staff.
Hampton College currently serves the community of Hampton, on the southern outskirts of the city of Peterborough and has good links to Cambridge and Stamford. Hampton Gardens School serves the neighbouring Cambridgeshire village of Yaxley, as well new housing being added to the Hampton East development, where Hampton Lakes Primary School will also be located.
TEACHER OF MFL
We are looking for an imaginative and enthusiastic teacher of French or German. The ability to teach both languages is desirable but not essential. This post is mainly based at our secondary phase, but ideally would also involve some time teaching in our primary phase (at KS2). This would be a fantastic role for either an experienced teacher or an NQT who is looking to start their career in a supportive and dedicated department.
We welcome applications from candidates who:
• Are well qualified to teach German or French in KS3, KS4 and KS5
• Who are willing to be supported to teach some MFL in our primary phase (at KS2)
• Are exceptional team players and who enjoy supporting and working collaboratively with others.
• Have the skill to form positive relationships for learning with all staff, students and parents.
• Share our vision to deliver outstanding education for children and young adults and the commitment to make a difference to outcomes and achievements of students who attend HAT schools.
What we can offer you in return:
• A fantastic working environment where students are enthusiastic and want to learn. All our schools have modern buildings, with light and airy classrooms, outstanding facilities and are situated at the heart of the community.
• We value our staff and recognise the importance of providing ongoing training opportunities. As a growing Trust we are also able to offer opportunities for promotion and fresh challenges as new roles arise regularly within the Trust.
• Our active Staff Wellbeing Group creates an effective channel for staff to be heard, and underpins our commitment to cultivating a supportive working environment which allows staff to flourish and achieve their full potential.
• Our extensive induction programme supports staff every step of the way, and our buddy system gives new staff a supportive and knowledgeable mentor.
• Full access to the Health Assured Employee Assistance Programme which is designed to help staff deal with any personal or professional problems. Staff have access to free legal advice, medical information, counselling sessions, online self-help tools, factsheets and the wellbeing portal.
For further details please visit the jobs page on the Hampton Academies Trust webiste, where you can download a job information pack and an application form. Completed application forms should be sent to email@example.com along with a covering letter.
Closing date: 9.00am on Tuesday 23 April 2019
Hampton Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).