MFL TEACHER 0.6 FTE
(Possibility for hours to be increased after Easter)
Main or Upper Pay Range
Required for January 2020 (Tues/Wed/Thurs)
Are you ambitious? Do you want to work in a dynamic 11-16 school?
We are seeking to appoint an excellent teacher of Modern Foreign Languages, who is confident in their subject knowledge and is able to motivate and enthuse students. An ability to offer French at KS4 and a second language in German/Spanish is desirable.
We can offer you:
• The chance to work in an innovative and forward thinking school
• Teaching at KS3 and KS4
• Effective support for Professional Development in preparation for your next step
• A friendly and supportive environment
• The opportunity to work with well-motivated students and supportive parents
• A location on the coast very close to main line railway services and road networks
• Free well-being and medical cover
• The opportunity to be part of the South Downs Education Trust MAT
• Use of our brand new fitness suite
Are you someone who:
• Is a consistently good/outstanding teacher?
• Is able to motivate and inspire students to raise attainment across all ability ranges?
• Is able to deliver outstanding teaching and learning and achieve excellent results?
• Has an excellent knowledge of Modern Foreign Languages?
• Has excellent communication skills?
• Wants to make a real difference to the lives of our students?
For further enquiries or to arrange a visit please contact Olivia Blake on 01903 237864.
Details of this role, including a job description, information on why you may wish to join us, how to apply and an application form can be downloaded from the school website at www.worthinghigh.net/vacancies or from the links in this advert.