“Fantastic students and great staff = Best ever results 2017”
· A dedicated, committed, highly professional teacher of Modern Foreign Language?
· Looking for an opportunity to develop your practice still further?
· Passionate about inspiring all students to achieve?
We are the one of the highest performing non-selective school in Stoke on Trent, and still improving. In 2017 we achieved the best results in our history with a Progress 8 score of 0.06. However, we are continuing to push the boundaries of success, and are looking for an MFL teacher who is ready to join us in taking on that challenge.
· Students’ behaviour and personal development are good. They are welcoming to visitors and speak positively about school.
· Relationships are positive in lessons, leading to a productive learning environment.
· Staff development individual training programmes depending upon their interests, skills and ambitions.
· A strong reading culture exists across the school.
Required from 1st September 2018 (NQTs welcome). French is essential, and the ability to teach German is desirable. We are seeking to secure a well qualified, committed and dynamic professional who is willing to work within and contribute to the current highly successful team. A desire to improve and motivate students is essential.
We are committed to raising the achievement of all our learners through the quality of teaching and learning. We recognise fully, the impact excellent teaching makes on the raising of achievement of all our learners. If you have a commitment to professional development and a strong belief in the capabilities of all learners then we would like to hear from you.
Trentham Academy is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to a DBS check, along with other relevant employment checks.
This is a fantastic time to join Trentham Academy. If your ambitions are as great as ours, we look forward to hearing from you.
Further details of the post can be obtained from
Tel: 01782 883200 ext. 205
Fax: 01782 234537
The candidate application pack can also be found on our website at http://www.trenthamacademy.co.uk
Closing date for applications is Monday 26th February 2018 at 9am.