Recruitment incentive for a suitably qualified candidate.
Magdalen College School is a good school with a number of outstanding features including:
- Pupils make excellent progress at key stage 4 and GCSE results are well above average
- Exceptional exam results at A-level
- Excellent pastoral support
- High quality professional development opportunities to support career development
Required from September 2021, a well-qualified, dynamic and highly motivated teacher of Modern Foreign Languages. Must be able to teach French and German to KS3, and either French or German to GCSE and A-level. This post is suitable for an NQT or a more experienced teacher.
If you are passionate about learning, committed to the achievement of all pupils and are enthusiastic about your subject, this might just be the post for you!
Closing date: Monday, 19 April 2021 at 9am.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
No CVs are accepted. No agencies please.
Magdalen College School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Magdalen College School is a new-style converter academy, serving the 11-19 age range in the Brackley area. In the most recent OfSTED inspection the school was judged to good with a number of areas of outstanding practice. We have seen signific...