Required April/September 2018
Main or Upper Pay Scale includes London Fringe Allowance (£1101) p.a.
We require an enthusiastic and highly motivated teacher of music to join our high performing music department.
2013 OFSTED Outstanding in all categories. "Students’ attitudes to learning are excellent. They come to school ready to learn and take a full and active role in the life of the school."
2017 89% of students achieved grades 9-4 in both GCSE English and Maths and top 15% provider for A level nationally.
• Ability to teach A level highly desirable but not essential
• Average 25 students per class
• 61% of grades at A Level A* to B
• 82% Grade C/4 and above at GCSE
• Very popular: 1113 applications for 292 Year 7 places
• All staff are provided with a school laptop
• Applications from NQTs are highly welcome
• On-site subsidised accommodation currently available
Applications are equally welcome from experienced teachers or NQTs.
It is our policy to only recruit staff to permanent positions via a direct application, not through an agency placement.
Application pack available from Mrs E Varty, H R Officer: 01277 238348 or
The Governing Body will ensure that all staff, job applicants, and students seeking admission to the school do not suffer direct or indirect discrimination on the grounds of sex, race, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or belief, and are not disadvantaged by any other condition or requirement which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
Closing date: Friday 23 February 2018