Do you have a strong background in performing arts, specifically music and dance, with EYFS pupils?
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to work in Tokyo, Japan?
Then this role could be perfect for you!
This school is seeking a KG Music and Dance Teacher to join then from August 2021.
This is a private, Catholic school for girls serving the international community in Tokyo. The high school has 180 students out of a total K-12 population of 700 students representing over 50 nationalities. The aim of the high school program is to prepare young women for higher education through a comprehensive and challenging program of study.
Applicants for teaching positions must have an active teaching license from a state, province, or governmental authority. For this particular role, they are looking for someone with a BA in Music or Performing Arts-related subject, with the ability to also teach dance (desirable).
We are seeking an educator who is
• Dynamic, passionate and compassionate
• Experienced working with pupils in the early stages of their learning (e.g Pre-school/KG/EYFS)
• Dedicated to students and who foster positive professional relationships with them
• Enthusiastic about teaching within a multicultural environment with a commitment to global mindedness and a high degree of intercultural competence
• Willing to step up and help out by actively participating in extracurricular activities, school development projects and other school activities such as school performances
• Energy, enthusiasm and a love of working with younger learners essential, PYP experience an advantage but not a necessity. Creative performances appreciated.
The school supports and follow all applications for work visas (instructor visas) and other official paperwork necessary to enable full time teachers to live and work in Japan.
Applicants who are shortlisted for positions will have an informal interview with the Head of School, followed by a formal interview with the respective Principal, the Head of School and including the respective Head of Department as appropriate for the position being advertised.
Apply today or get in touch with email@example.com, if you are interested and meet the above criteria.
Tes Schools Recruitment
Tes is the market leader in search and selection for schools across the globe. At Tes, we’re committed to supporting and helping teachers at every stage of their career find their next job opportunity; and helping governors recruit the very best lead...