We are seeking to appoint a dynamic and creative Teacher of Music.
The successful candidate will work within the Expressive Arts Department, a small close knit department, and will have access to a range of fantastic facilities including a MAC suite, recording studio and specialist practice rooms.
The successful candidate will:
· Be a highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher with the desire to inspire and motivate students to achieve and succeed.
· Have experience teaching music across Key Stage 3, and be able to demonstrate experience teaching successfully at Key Stage 4. Experience teaching at Key Stage 5 would be advantageous but not essential.
· Be willing to go above and beyond what is expected, encouraging students to take a holistic view of subject.
· Possess a tenacious ambition for their students, seeking to give them exciting and engaging opportunities for learning.
What we can offer you:
· Daily allowance for breakfast and lunch.
· Additional planning and preparation time. Staff at BWT receive 5 hours of PPA.
· A modern building with fantastic facilities and resources.
· A supportive and friendly community of staff and students.
· A full induction programme.
· Access to BWT Teaching School Alliance training programmes.
About Kettering Science Academy:
Kettering Science Academy is an improving academy on its journey towards ‘outstanding’. We have made rapid improvements and we are now relentlessly focussed on providing stimulating learning experience for all our students. We actively encourage students to participate in all areas of academy life, motivating and inspiring them to unlock their potential and realise their ambitions. We believe education is about more than achieving success in exams; it is about preparing students for the challenges and demands of life beyond education. Staff have an uncompromising commitment to this and work closely with one another to support and develop students as well as one another.
We are a thriving community of equals dedicated to creating a great place to work and learn; students and staff are happy and proud to be part of Kettering Science Academy's journey to being the best that we can be and we would like to offer you the opportunity to jump aboard and join us for this journey!
If you think you can contribute to our organisation we welcome your application. Applicants are required to complete an application form as CVs will not be accepted.
For further information about how to apply, to arrange a visit or an informal discussion about this role please contact Celina Dilger, HR Administrator, on the below details:
T: 01536 532700
W: Brooke Weston Trust Careers