An exciting opportunity has arisen at a school based in Leicestershire. The school are looking for an full time teacher of Music Technology to start from August 2017 – Initially for one term but this may extend until Easter 2018
• Teaching Music on a full time basis
• The successful candidate must have experience and be competent to teach Music Technology to GCSE and A ‘level
• This position is to start from August 2017 and will run on a full time basis for one term but may extend
• You will be required to carry out all teaching duties including planning, preparing marking etc
About the School:
• The School is based in the North Leicestershire area
• A 14-18 serving school
• The last Ofsted report judged the School to be overall ‘good’.
• Supportive leadership that promote an ethos of togetherness
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
• Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
• Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
• Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
• Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
• Commitment to support the ethos of this school
• Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
• Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
• Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
• Consultant exclusivity
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Sally Davison today on 01509 608017 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.