We now have a fantastic opportunity for a Music Teacher to support and enhance the quality of teaching and learning across Key Stages 3 and 4 and to aid in the development of a music curriculum at Key Stage 5. The position requires a qualified and dedicated Music teacher with passion and determination, whose main focus is to ensure every student has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
You will have a proven track record with improving progress and raising achievement at all levels and will strive to give students exciting and challenging curriculum opportunities.
Carterton Community College is an improving and ambitious school which has a sharp focus on maximising the achievement of students across all curriculum areas. We want to give our students the best possible start in life.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
· A thorough knowledge of present curriculum developments, particularly those relating to Music.
· Excellent knowledge/experience of teaching Music across key stages 3, 4 and 5.
· Passion and dedication in delivering high standards
· Experience in planning an appropriate and challenging curriculum.
· Ability to implement strategies to meet school development targets
· Outstanding teaching and learning practice, with real enthusiasm for the subject
· A desire to make a full contribution to the life of the school
· The ability to work as part of a team
· The desire to have a positive impact on students' lives
· A drive to develop extra-curricular Music at the College
In return, we can offer:
· A supportive and positive environment with a culture of high aspirations
· Continuous professional development to further your potential
For any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact the Head of Faculty, Kate Swift on: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please contact Jenny Waller Executive Head’s PA/HR Manager on: email@example.com