“Music is life itself.” - Louis Armstrong, (1901-1971)
We are looking to appoint a Teacher to join our talented, well-resourced and very popular Music Department. We are interested in someone who will contribute positively to the full range of teaching in this 11 – 18 selective school.
- A qualified Music teacher able to teach at least to GCSE
- An outstanding classroom practitioner who is flexible and innovative with a rigorous approach to assessment and learning
- Excellent subject knowledge; with the creative flair, passion and capacity to inspire Students of all abilities to enjoy and participate in Music.
- A committed team member who will be willing to contribute to the wider school activities
- We will consider NQTs for this post
- Enthusiastic and highly able students who “attain very high standards and make excellent progress” (OFSTED)
- A well-resourced Music department fully staffed by qualified specialists
- Supportive and enthusiastic colleagues, and a positive working environment
- A strong relationship with the local community with fast links to London and Europe. Free on-site parking.
- Benenden Healthcare Scheme
- Potential for on-site accommodation
In usual times we welcome visits to our School, but if you would like to find out more about the school please visit our website at www.gravesendgrammar.com. To ask more details about the Music Department please contact Mr Patrick Mitchell, Music Subject Leader, by email at email@example.com.
We will only consider Gravesend Grammar School application forms and will not accept CVs. Completed application forms must be e-mailed to Jenny Lumley, HR at firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on the closing date.
Closing date: 26th February, 2021
Interviews: 3rd and 4th March, 2021
Appointment: 1st September, 2021
Gravesend Grammar School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Boys school with students of age 11 - 18 years