Star International School Mirdif is a bespoke British Curriculum School situated in the Mirdif Community of Dubai. We are looking to appoint a Music Teacher who has the enthusiasm, commitment and energy needed to work in a growing and improving school.
Due to continued expansion we are looking for outstanding teachers who are excited to join our family oriented school and display a passion for education. Applications are welcomed from teachers who have a creative approach to curriculum delivery and who put the children first. High standards, flexibility and a commitment to developing the whole child are essential. You will need to be self-motivated, have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and be able to work well as part of a team.
At Star International School we offer:
- Children who are well motivated and have a superb attitude to learning;
- A fabulous staff team, a highly supportive group of parents and governors, who together, create a strong school community
- A great environment for learning with excellent resources and facilities.
Qualifications & Experience
- Relevant teaching qualification: minimum of a BEd or BA/BSc + PGCE/QTS
- Good working knowledge of the latest UK practice and the new National Curriculum of England
- Minimum of 2 years teaching experience is preferred but not essential
Terms & Conditions
Contracts are for two years in the first instance and include:
- Tax free salary
- Furnished accommodation or allowance
- Free schooling for up to two children
- Medical insurance
- Flight allowance
- End of service gratuity
Applications & Further Information
Please send a full CV with details of three referees (including email addresses), and recent passport sized photo to email@example.com. Please also include a statement (no more than 1000 words) identifying what you can offer Star International School Mirdif to further develop the growth and opportunities of the children in your care.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the Principal’s PA on 04 288 4644 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time.
For more information about our school, please visit our website www.starmirdifschool.com.
Please clearly indicate the Post for which you are applying in the subject line of your email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interviews will take place in early March in London.
Closing date for Applications is Thursday 22nd February 2018.