Seaford College Performing Arts and Music Department is seeking to appoint a highly motivated, proactive, well qualified and inspirational Music Technology Teacher in our thriving co-educational day and boarding school.
Our facilities are first class, our teachers are well supported and our pupils are engaging and motivated. We currently offer A Level Music Technology and Music Technology as part of our Year 9 learning programme. The ability to impact Music Technology throughout the curriculum is highly desirable. The successful candidate will support in the day to day running of these vibrant departments. The ability to demonstrate excellent organisational and communication skills as well as confidence in the technical aspects of the role.
Due to the large number of performances held each term, the role includes the following:
- Setting up of PA systems, amps and drum kits for concerts, assemblies, gigs and competitions
- Monitoring, upkeeping and maintaining Music technology equipment throughout the department
- Training and encouraging students in Music technology for performances across all areas of Performing Arts
- Assisting with sound production throughout the school for all concerts/assemblies/gigs/shows.
All teachers are expected to take a full part in the wider life of the school including being fully involved in the vast co-curricular programme
Your application pack should include a completed Seaford College application form and covering letter, outlining your vision for Music Technology and your suitability for the role. Further details and application forms are available from the Headmaster’s PA: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01798 867870
The closing date for applications is Monday 24 May 2021
Shortlisting and call for interview on a rolling schedule before week commencing 24 May 2021.
All offers of employment are subject to full compliance with checks, enhanced DBS check and references to our satisfaction.
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 7 - 18 years
At Seaford College we firmly believe in personal bests, both inside and outside the classroom.
Every student is unique, with different interests, different skills and different passions, and at Seaford College, we treat every student as an ...