We are seeking to appoint a full-time Teacher of Music at The Spires College. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and rapidly improving department and help make it into something exceptional.
We are passionate about teaching and learning and would love to hear from you if you share our belief in the power of education to transform lives. If you are keen to progress your career in a supportive, innovative environment and are dedicated to bringing positive outcomes for all young people then this could be the perfect role for you.
The College is a close community, with a shared desire to be the best we can be. We are committed to the professional development of our staff and invest heavily in ensuring our teachers grow and flourish as practitioners.
· excellent professional development and a wide range of career development opportunities;
· a high level of support for all new staff;
· the opportunity to work alongside excellent practitioners across the College;
· an exciting, stimulating, friendly place to work
· a modern, purpose-built building and excellent facilities.
· be a strong, innovative classroom practitioner, who is able to teach Music at Key Stages 3 and 4 (Key Stage 5 is preferable but not essential);
· be committed to working in a close, collaborative team;
· be able to use a strong pedagogical understanding to successfully deliver the Music curriculum;
· be enthusiastic about giving young people the best possible start in life.
The Spires College is a co-educational, 11-18 School with a bilateral stream. We are a friendly, caring school which puts the needs of our children at the heart of all we do.
For further details about the post including details of how to apply, please contact Nadine Osborne, PA to the Principal: email@example.com or visit http://www.thespirescollege.com/about/job-vacancies
The closing date for applications is midday on Friday 2 February 2018.
Interviews will take place during the week commencing 5 February 2018.